Brandhome at Miami Ad School
Congratulations Miami Ad School professional! You’ve been selected to work with us for the next week. Below you can find all necessary information! Good luck!
Step 1: like and follow us on our social media
And get a little BrandGnomie!
Step 2: get the brief
You got assigned one briefing that you can find underneath. Assemble a team to work on your brief.
- BH_miami ad school_01BRIEFING – Alvaro Florez Lancha
- BH_miami ad school_02BRIEFING – David Fernandez
- BH_miami ad school_03BRIEFING – Swapnil Joshi
- BH_miami ad school_04BRIEFING – Yeiniz Nevarez
- BH_miami ad school_05BRIEFING – Paul Daggett
- BH_miami ad school_06BRIEFING – Humberto Belli
- BH_miami ad school_07BRIEFING – Zuheir Kotob
- BH_miami ad school_08BRIEFING – Matthew Neustadter
- BH_miami ad school_09BRIEFING – EVERYONE
- BH_miami ad school_10BRIEFING – Joao Mendes De Magalhaes
- BH_miami ad school_11BRIEFING – Yvonne Skoczek
Step 3: download the presentation format
We made up a structure in PowerPoint or KeyNote format that you should follow. Reference to Brandhome at Miami Ad School on every slide.
Step 4: final delivery
- Tuesday we expect you to present us your initial ideas.
- On Thursday we expect you to present your work in no more then 15 minutes. Convince us like we would be your client.
- The final presentation (both editable document and PDF) and all related files (e.g. HTML website, InDesign packages…) should be uploaded to our Brandhome WeTransfer. Send it to email@example.com.
Some final notes
- You are solely responsible for the quality of the output, of course you’re allowed to assemble a team.
- We’re available to provide feedback, contact us via the details below. We’re not going to do your work.
- Throughout this week post and share via Instagram and Twitter your experiences, progress, fun moments, sad moments… with hashtag #BHMASLife. You can find the feed here. In short: share, learn and tell the world!
The Brandhome team is available for feedback or questions. Below you can find our contact information. We’re around Miami Ad School this week for face to face contact.
We work in two teams responsible for dedicated briefings:
TEAM 1 – briefings 02, 04, 06, 08, 09 & 11
- Erik SAELENS: firstname.lastname@example.org // +1 (818) 912-2928
- Elise DEMUYNCK: email@example.com // +1 (626) 684-6386
TEAM 2 – briefings 01, 03, 05, 07, 09 & 10
- Jef PELKMANS: firstname.lastname@example.org // +1 (626) 684-6382
- Alec VAN NOTEN: email@example.com // +1 (626) 684-6383
Indulge yourself in our know-how with our free e-books. Get them here!